Sep 21, 2021
Senior Financial Controller
Controller position for a high growth company
Blazar Capital is a company builder and incubator focused on fast-growing D2C E-commerce and consumer goods verticals (with offices in Copenhagen and California, USA). We actively build and scale companies, and harvest synergies among these to create efficient execution, together with distinctive partners.
We have grown very fast since inception and expect to continue a high-growth journey. The high growth and international expansion have increased the complexity of the organization, hence generating the need for a savvy highly qualified controller.
This position is a unique opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-growing organization with a dynamic working environment. As a Controller at Blazar Capital, you will be co-responsible for accounting, reporting, budgeting, the month-end closing process as well as the annual report process. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the intelligence and optimization of financial processes to secure an efficient workflow. You will work with Blazar Capital and support its subsidiaries both in Denmark and the USA.
Work location is our newly renovated office in Copenhagen.
You will report directly to the CFO.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar role or from an accounting firm
- Excellent skills in Excel and e-conomic
- Experience with financial modeling
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into the numbers, and work on the details
- Helping mindset
- Comfortable working in a complex stakeholder environment (you will be working with multiple different companies)
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Ability to understand complex structures
- Thorough, systematic and have high attention to detail
- Growth mindset – strong interest in learning new topics and develop your skillset
- Strong work ethic, and confidence in working with tight deadline
The application process for this position is closed.Apply here