Controller position for a high growth company
Blazar Capital is a company builder (with offices in Copenhagen and California, USA) and incubator focused on fast-growing D2C e-commerce and consumer goods verticals. We actively build and scale companies, and harvest synergies among these to create efficient execution, together with distinctive partners.
We have grown very fast since inception and expect to continue a high growth journey. The high growth and international expansion have increased the complexity of the organization, hence generating the need for savvy highly qualified controller.
This position is a unique opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-growing organization with a dynamic working environment. As a Controller at Blazar Capital, you will be responsible for accounting, reporting, budgeting, the month-end closing process as well as the annual report process. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the intelligence and optimization of financial processes to secure an efficient workflow. You will with Blazar Capital and support its subsidiaries both in Denmark and the USA.
Work location is our main newly renovated office in Copenhagen.
You will report directly to the CFO.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent skills in Excel
- A strong knowledge of e-economic as a tool
- The ability to understand a company and its financials and thus spot potential mistakes in the numbers
- Experience with financial modelling
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- The ability to understand complex structures
- Thorough, systematic and have high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, and confidence in working with tight deadlines