Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for a skilled COO with financial understanding
Are you best-in-class when it comes to Operations and Finance? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and do you want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Danish scale-up companies? Then keep on reading.
Blazar Capital is a company builder, creating global online leaders. We are looking for a COO for one of our most successful portfolio companies. The company has since 2021 progressed from a small startup to a company with an impressive eight-digit yearly revenue.
We are looking for a COO to lead our continuously need to change and optimize the way we work by making strategic decisions based on data points and growth opportunities.
We offer a position in a company with clear proof of concept and business in +5 countries.
You will be part of a team and company that is conquering the international market, while cementing itself as an iconic Danish brand.
We are looking for a COO to be part of further professionalizing our Operations and Finance setting the company up for continued successful global growth.
It’s an opportunity to come onboard early, where operations, structure and culture is built collaboratively and not just managed. It’s an exciting possibility and a place you will be happy, proud, and excited to roll up your sleeves every day.
Duties & responsibilities
Various responsibilities such as overall processes, ERP, Supply Chain, inventory, etc.
Management & Leadership
You will in collaboration with the CEO function as the internal point of contact for all employees.
You will be responsible for running all finance.
- Operations experience either in a corporate/start-up/consulting role.
- Having overseen or handled financial budget and reporting, or the proven ability to
- Strong within Excel.
- ERP experience
- Experienced with leading individuals and teams
Desired personal characteristics
- You’re an analytical thinker with the ability to understand root cause, logic flaws, etc.
- You possess the ability to establish clear direction and priorities and hold others accountable for successful outcomes.
- You have strong written and verbal Danish and English communications skills.
- You’re flexible and adaptable
- You have a positive mindset – even when things get tough.
- You’re organized, yet you also thrive in chaos.
- You’re tech-savvy.
- You are a go-getter/executer.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected]Apply here