E-Commerce Manager (Copenhagen Cartel) Portfolio Brand
Do you dream of a better and greener future? Now is your chance to have an impact.
Copenhagen Cartel is a young green startup and we are on a mission to contribute to clean the ocean. We do so, by challenging the traditional ways of producing and consuming fashion by using innovative and sustainable fibers, materials and methods, e.g. recycling, to alleviate some of the pressure our current way of life has on our planet’s environment. Our main products are swim- and active wear made from recycled plastic, primarily old discarded fishing nets.
E-commerce manager (Danish speaking)
We are looking for an experienced E-commerce Manager to develop, grow and lead our online sales and campaigns nationally and later internationally. The position is based in the heart of Copenhagen and you will report directly to our CEO and Founder. We are looking for someone who is driven by purpose and at the same time has a strong commercial mindset motivated by executing and proving results. You will be responsible for the e-commerce strategy, for innovating existing and new business areas and for developing new ideas into profitable opportunities. As we are still a startup you will have the opportunity to have a real impact in everything from online strategy, product development, brand and more. For the right candidate this position would entail a compensation package consisting of both equity and salary.
We are looking for a candidate with:
Succeeding in the role requires a strong e-commerce background with a solid track record and a strong analytic mindset:
- 2-3 years’ experience as E-commerce Manager with impressive growth record.
- Strong understanding of online marketing, experience working and managing digital paid media agencies and external web agencies.
- Familiarity with web and app analytics tools (i.e Google Analytics etc.).
- Shopify Expert with strong analytical skills.
- Both strategic understanding and hands-on skills together with drive and passion to create tangible results
- Is an independent worker with an ‘I will find a way’ approach.
- Speak and write Danish and English
- Good project management skills, combined with a “can-do” attitude and the motivation to follow-through on ideas
- Experience with agile ways of working, incl. test & learn approach and heavy reliance on data to make decisions
Your main tasks:
- Managing our B2C e-commerce platforms (Shopify)
- Creating best in class user experiences and conversation rates. (UX / CRO)
- Managing external website development agencies
- Tracking & analyzing data across platforms (Google GA, Shopify, Facebook, Klaviyo data etc.)
- Managing Paid Media agencies to optimizing performance across digital channels and ads.
- Optimizing campaigns across digital platforms (webshop, digital media, newsletters etc.)
· Development and tests of new marketing channels (e.g. Snapchat, Tiktok, Youtube etc.)
· Develop global expansion strategy
- Manage week-by-week performance and drive improvements
What we offer:
- We offer a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing fast-paced startup with a clear purpose; to clean the ocean from plastic
- Full responsibility for digital platforms and sales nationally and globally
- A key role in our team, referring directly to our CEO, with good career opportunities that develops along our exciting journey.
- Challenging work in an exciting and agile environment with great colleagues committed to making an impact
- A fun and social workplace in the heart of Copenhagen K complimented by free lunch, coffee and snacks (we also have an inhouse rosé bar)
For the right candidate this position would entail a compensation package consisting of both equity and salary.
· At least 2-3 years’ experience with an e-commerce company (shopify)
· A proven track record of successfully handling e-commerce within a start-up to mid-size company, with multiple functions and responsibilities
· Know-how and experience with performance marketing (especially Paid Media)
Desired personal characteristics
· You are a go-getter/executer
· You have a positive mindset – even when things get tough
· You’re tech-savvy
· You’re organized, yet you also thrive in chaos