E-commerce student analyst
Are you passionate about e-commerce, consumer goods, and technology? And do you have a deep interest in e-commerce?
At Blazar Capital, we have multiple startups in our pipeline, predominantly within consumer goods and e-commerce, and our current portfolio companies are growing rapidly. Hence, we are continuously looking for ambitious students with a passion for e-commerce who are interested in assisting the management in business development and marketing strategies.
This position is a unique opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-growing organization. As an e-commerce student analyst, you will be responsible for leading the e-commerce platform for one of our portfolio companies as well as developing and carrying out digital marketing strategies. Furthermore, you will be working in a highly dynamic environment, thus your position will include a broad range of responsibilities and provides an excellent platform for personal development.
- You excel both academically and socially
- Strong interest and previous experience in e-commerce
- Knowledge of Shopify, performance marketing, SEO and other areas relevant to e-commerce
- Collaborative thinker who excels in teams and is also an independent, self-starter
- Deep interest in technology, entrepreneurship, and business
- Excellent computer skills, including Google analytics
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
We are open to students at both master and bachelor levels.
If you have a deep interest in e-commerce as well as start-ups and have the right profile, we would love to hear from you.