Apr 30, 2020
The Blazar family has now expanded to consist of +10 companies, ranging from the fastest-growing watch brand in the Nordics, Nordgreen, to a rapidly expanding eyewear brand which the Danish national ski team is proudly wearing as they swish, twist and turn down the slopes.
We are on the lookout for a passionate, meticulous Frontend Developer to join our team in Copenhagen. In this role, you’ll be responsible for prototyping and building new features for our portfolio companies and their webshops. The ideal candidate is a developer, who loves the web, and wants to create the best customer experience in modern web technologies.
As our new Frontend Developer, you will be:
- Building new features and campaigns for each webshop in collaboration with their creative team.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the technology implemented, such as serverless microservice architectures like React, NextJS Node.js, Mithrill.
- Squash bugs and prevent them from ever surfacing by setting up reliable testing processes, both automated and manual.
- Build proof-of-concept for new webshop ideas and enable stakeholders to test and understand them.
Who you are:
- You know SASS, LESS or similar, and are not afraid of using mixins, loops, and functions to build smarter style code.
- You’ve worked with templating languages like Liquid, Handlebars, or similar.
- You have at least three years of professional developer experience, including time at a high-growth eCommerce organization or other tech organizations.
- You have experience working with agile development processes.
- Experience with fetching data from APIs, REST, or GraphQL.
It’s not a requirement, but would be a plus if you:
- Are a passionate and curious techie who loves to learn.
- Are passionate about Open Source.
- Value sharing your knowledge with others.
- Interest in and flair for great UX.
- Self-driven as well as an organized, and a great teammate.
- Experience working with backend languages such as Node.js or similar.
- Experience running A/B tests on new features and evaluate test data in tandem with our Business Intelligence team.
Blazar Capital is committed to creating a diverse culture and working environment, so we encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
Apply today to find out more and see if you could be the right fit to join us on this exciting journey with one of Denmark’s most exciting new company innovators.Apply here