May 06, 2022
Shopify Tech Lead
About Blazar capital
Blazar Capital is a young business incubator with a portfolio of influential consumer brands, including Nordgreen, Chamberlain Coffee, Moonboon, Messyweekend and many more.
Our mission is to shape great ideas into global businesses that disrupt the markets in which they operate.
Blazar Capital is one of the fastest growing e-commerce venture builders coming out of Europe. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, young, dynamic, and risk-taking – we like to move substantially faster than any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth since our launch in 2017.
To help us in our mission, we are looking for an experienced Shopify Lead Developer to join Blazar central. As Shopify Tech Lead your responsibilities will be split into two. You will be managing the brands and their wishes and help them create tickets that you or someone on your team will complete.
The technical responsibilities include the shopify stores of the brands and integrations to our Warehouses, Stock-Management Systems and Product Information System.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage Kanban boards for each of the brands
- Help create, assign, and complete tickets
- Manage deployments to the live stores
- Manage all integrations between the warehouse, stock management and ecommerce systems.
- Ensure everyone on your team is content. Hire new developers and expand the team.
You are the perfect match for this role if
- You have a good understanding of the Shopify Ecommerce eco-system
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience working with Liquid
- You have developed applications with React / nextjs
- You have used nodejs and expressjs to create API’s
- You have some experience leading teams of developers.
If you can say yes to 3 or more of these things, we would love to hear from you.
What are we offering:
- A workplace with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, we prioritize a fun environment where people can enjoy their work but also grow.
- A dynamic and multi-cultural working environment in Copenhagen
- A steep learning curve and investment in your learning and development
- A world class office lunch scheme
- Social events and Friday bars
At Blazar we celebrate diversity. All applicants are welcome. We thrive in an open environment with a commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Successful applicants will be invited to a screening interview, a coding challenge, and a second-round interview.Apply here