Sep 14, 2021
Blazar Capital is a company builder and incubator focused on fast-growing D2C E-commerce and consumer goods verticals (with offices in Copenhagen and California, USA). We actively build and scale companies, and harvest synergies among these to create efficient execution, together with distinctive partners.
We have grown very fast since inception and expect to continue a high-growth journey. The high growth and international expansion have increased the complexity of the organization, hence generating the need for a larger team.
Your role at Blazar Capital
As a Student Analyst, you will be working directly with the experienced management team with backgrounds from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, and The Hut Group and top tiers international universities such as LSE and Stanford. The Student Analyst role will include a broad range of responsibilities and provides an excellent platform for personal and professional development. Amongst others, your responsibilities will include assisting in the creation of concept proposals and other presentations, building financial forecasts and 3 statement operating models, reviewing the monthly accounting, and performing day to day ad hoc tasks. Furthermore, you will function as an internal consultant for our portfolio companies, where you will be staffed on a broad range of projects.
- You are proficient in Danish and English, both written and verbally
- You excel both academically with strong grades and socially
- Excellent skills in both Excel and Powerpoint
- You have experience working with accounting either through prior job experience or your studies
- You are a self-starter capable of taking responsibility individually, but also functioning well in teams
- You are driven and willing to drive projects forward yourself while embracing the responsibility given at Blazar Capital
- You are organized and structured and have an eye for detail
- You have a pragmatic mindset with a detailed focus on the execution of tasks
Please attach your CV, application, and latest grade transcript as well as your high-school transcript (merged to one PDF). To get in touch regarding questions about the position, please reach out to [email protected]
The application process for this position is closed.Apply here