Company number: 29825246
Købmagergade 3A, 4 sal
Mail: [email protected]
1. QUESTIONS; CONTACTING Nordgreen; REPORTING VIOLATIONS.
2. USER CONSENT.
3. A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Blazar Capital and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
4. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
5. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT.
“PERSONAL DATA” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “ANONYMOUS DATA” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below:
6. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
If you sing up in our contact field, contact us through the job application form or sign up to our investorlist we will collect information on your name, e-mail, address, phone, company, job interest, investment preferences, as well as any other content you contact us with.
Your information will be used to contact you regarding the topic your have reached out to us regarding. In case of signing up to our newletter you will receive news about Blazar Capital, topics of interest that Blazar Capital would want to share with you as well as news and information regarding portfoliocompanies of Blazar Capital.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site and Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
7. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES.
8. INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY.
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
In addition, we use “PIXEL TAGS” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data. Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “FLASH COOKIES,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: HTTP://WWW.MACROMEDIA.COM/SUPPORT/DOCUMENTATION/EN/FLASHPLAYER/HELP/SETTINGS_MANAGER07.HTML.
9. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU ABOUT OTHERS.
If you decide to invite a third party to create an account and/or purchase our merchandise, we will collect your and the third party’s contact information in order to send a message to the third party and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to collect such information and contact the third party as described in the foregoing sentence. You or the third party may contact us at [email protected] to request the removal of this information from our database.
10. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THIRD PARTY COMPANIES.
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from certain third parties, such as demographic information from Facebook tools. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
11. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
– Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
– Identify you as a user in our system;
– Provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
– Provide the Services you request;
– Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
– Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
– Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as order confirmations, order status updates, security, or support and maintenance advisories;
– Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
– Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Nordgreen;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; and
– In any other manner stated on our Site or Services.
CREATION OF ANONYMOUS DATA:
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
When you post comments on our Site, you will be identified by your first name and last initial. Please note that any Personal Data you include on a public area of the Site will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES:
12. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
13. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATIONM
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by contacting [email protected]. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
You have the following data protection rights:
• You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
• You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
• If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.